Thursday, 3 January 2013

23 : Assalamualaikum 2013


Had the best day of 2013.


Caption: I am lovinnnnnnnnnnnn it! 

My happiest day is supriseeeeee from him. Not so suprise actually. He is so not so macho sometimes. Ahaks! 
I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.  I love you so muchooooo. 

 The part that made me almost crying, I mean almost. hahahaaaa. 
The comelness present everrr i get which is photo sketch hand made special for me from him.  

Lalalalalaaaaa. ;) 

I tell you what, he doing this photo sketch exactly like this picture.


Caption: I like your mustard yellow mikado shawl yang  (He said)

more photo sketch from him :  http://chikanosalvera.blogspot.com

 And the very super duper adorable strawberry cake.  So delicious.

Thank you so much sygness. 

You made my day.  You made me cry. 

Thank you Allah for this feeling. 

p/s: I love this below post ;)


Caption: Adorable huh? ;) ilysm M

No comments:

Post a Comment